- Formation services: from scratch according to your specification
- Acquisition services: “off-the-shelf” or “ready-made”
- Liquidation services: appointment of a liquidator / Consulting services
- Legal Address for Commercial Register, Trade License Administration
- Electronic DataBox Administration
- Representation of shareholders and directors before government bodies
We generally provide accounting or consulting services in connection with these activities – either way, you are assured to receive our focused attention and professional care.
CFO2GO can provide you a registered address right in our offices at Buzulucka 8, 16000 Praha 6, about 50m from the metro exit facing KFC.
- All documentation required by Court provided in service
- Quarterly and annual payment terms
- 24 hour remittance to your email
- Immediate receipt and processing of accounting documents
- No missed mail
- 100% compliant
CFO2GO can be your appointed Databox administrator, empowered to access, maintain and use your databox under your instructions. We will:
- Monitor your databox 24/7
- Send you an email containing a copy of the correspondence received with a brief translation into English the next business day
- Assist you to send official communications electronically
- Assist you to add other members of your company to the databox list if requested.
Starting a new business can be tricky, this is especially the case when the owner involves foreign and especially legal entity parties. It is far simpler to engage an experienced partner to guide you in the process.
- Off-the-shelf (Capital paid in)
- Made-to-order new entities
- Customized articles of association
Liquidations of s.r.o.s
When the business has been wound up it is generally a good idea to wind up the entity to avoid unexpected inquiries from government or lawsuits from partners. This is really a job for accountants – not lawyers. We provide a full-service solution in the capacity of
- Official liquidator
- Consultant to shareholder as liquidator
Tax-free transfers of assets from 100%-owned s.r.o.s to their sole-shareholder owners (see PropertyReclaim)