The provision of management and tax services is a professional endeavor. A profession is characterized by the objectivity, integrity and thoroughness of its practitioners. CFO2GO consultants will maintain the highest standards of professional work and behavior so that their actions reflect favorably on CFO2GO, its clients and partners.
CFO2GO will not disclose or use, either during or after the term of the assignment, any proprietary or confidential information of Client without Client’s prior written permission except to the extent necessary to perform services on Client’s behalf. Proprietary or confidential information includes:
- written, printed, graphic or electronically recorded materials furnished by Client or its owners, especially under a signed confidentiality agreement;
- business plans, customer lists, operating procedures, trade secrets, design formulas, know-how and processes, computer programs and inventories, discoveries and improvements of any kind;
- Client salaries, rates, multiples, prospects or contracts; and,
- any information belonging to customers and suppliers of Client about whom CFO2GO gained knowledge as a result of CFO2GO’s services to Client.
CFO2GO shall not be restricted in using any material which is publicly available, is already in his possession or known to him without restriction, or which is rightfully obtained by him from sources other than Client.
Conflicts of Interest
CFO2GO shall declare any interest that may prevent them from offering disinterested advice, and will bring them to Client’s attention immediately.
CFO2GO shall not, through any action or inaction, do anything which could bring it or others in the industry into disrepute on any professional matter or which could be detrimental to the aims and objectives or good standing of the industry. CFO2GO will conduct its promotion, public relations and new business activities in a manner that involves no representations, expressed or implied, that are false, deceptive or otherwise misleading.
High Professional Standard
CFO2GO shall ensure that prior to commencing work, that there exists a clear initial scope of the work; responsibilities and time period of the assignment are unequivocal.
CFO2GO will state its terms of business to clients without ambiguity. Its managers will define and advise an appropriate and transparent price structure for supplying management services.
Conclusion of an Assignment
CFO2GO shall agree formally with the Client terms for termination of the assignment, including but not limited to a detailed project exit review, and, for interim management services:
- handover period to new or existing employees
- period of notice of termination
- provision of such documents to ensure business continuity and congruity, leaving sufficient contact details to enable ease of future contact
- Conduct an exit review highlighting issues the Client needs to address and analyzing the assignment’s objectives relative to the results delivered
- Agree an appropriate period after termination of the assignment during which confidentiality of information concerning the Client’s affairs shall (subject to any legal disclosure obligations) be maintained. This agreement should include the extent to which the Client’s name and details of the assignment may be disclosed in CFO2GO’s and its interim managers’ curriculum vitae.